- Testimony with Co-Author Maria Figueroa based on our survey of Gig-Delivery Workers in NYC, NYC Council, Committee on Consumer Affairs and Business Licensing, “Protections for Delivery Workers.” June 8, 2021.
- Blog Post, “We Break it You Buy it: Uber’s Attack on City Governance.” Andrew Wolf. May 11, 2022. Marxist Sociology Blog, ASA’s Marxist Sociology Section.
- Op-Ed, “This City’s is Our’s, Not Uber’s.” Andrew Wolf. May 8, 2018. Jacobin. My Op-Ed based on my research about the driver strike against Uber’s IPO, discusses how the strikes were not just against Uber but also against cities for failing to regulate Uber.
- Interviewed, “The Deliveristas Movement In NYC.” City Works on CUNY TV. September 5, 2022.
- Interviewed, “DoorDash Wanted to Teach Delivery Workers About Their Rights. It Backfired.” Claudia Irizarry Aponte. The City, July 31, 2022.
- Interviewed, “Is this the year for gig workers in Albany?” Annie McDonough. City & State New York, Feb 22, 2022.
- I was interviewed by NPR’s Marketplace about my ethnographic research as a food delivery worker and my survey of gig-workers with my co-author Maria Figueroa. “NYC Passes New Protections for Delivery Workers.” Sept 23, 2021.
- My study of immigrant app-based delivery workers with my co-author Maria Figueroa was cited in numerous outlets:
- The cover story of New York Magazine on delivery workers. “The Revolt of New York’s Delivery Workers.” Aude White. New York Magazine. Sept 2021.
- The New York Times. “They Risked Their Lives During Covid. They Still Don’t Earn Minimum Wage.” Parkrick McGeehan. July 15, 2021.
- Bloomberg. “New York Delivery Drivers Face Low Pay Even as Risks Mount.” Jackie Davalos. Sept 12, 2021.
- Slate.com. “New Laws in California and NYC Aim to Keep Delivery and Warehouse Workers From Having to Pee in Bottles.” Yana Pashaeva, Sept 20, 2021.
- Interviewed, “New York laws protecting delivery workers could be watershed, say advocates.” Avi Asher-Schapiro. Thompson Reuters, Sept 24, 2021.
- Interviewed, “New York City Passes Landmark New Protections for Food Delivery Workers.” Josefa Velasquez and Claudia Irizarry Aponte. Sept 23, 2021.
- Interviewed, “NYC Food Delivery Workers Face Paltry Pay and High Risks, Analysis Shows.” Josefa Velasquez and Claudia Irizarry Aponte. The City, Sept 13, 2021.
- Interviewed, “Study Confirms: New York City Deliveristas Are Underpaid.” Steve Wishnia. Labor Press, Sept 14, 2021.
- Interviewed, “Gig Workers Inch toward Right to Unionize in New York – But There’s a Catch.” Josefa Velasquez and Claudia Irizarry Aponte. The City, May 19, 2021.
- Interview: From Chicago to London, Ride-Share Drivers Strike for Better Conditions. Worldview WBEZ NPR Chicago. May 9, 2019